STRAWBERYLANE

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For All Fan Of The Beatles

2 posters

"Paul Is Dead" - The Great Hoax

KoE
    KoE
    15%
    15%

Join date Join date : 2009-06-17
    Gender Gender : Male Age Age : 31
    Location Location : Houston, Texas
    Posts Posts : 37
    Zeny Zeny : 11012
    Reputation Reputation : 3

"Paul Is Dead" - The Great Hoax Empty "Paul Is Dead" - The Great Hoax

Post by KoE Wed 01 Jul 2009, 2:41 pm

"Paul Is Dead" - The Great Hoax News

1966 and The Story began.....

The story states that Paul McCartney was involved in a car accident and he was dead at 5:00a.m on Wednesday, November 9, 1966. There are too much clues about 'The Paul Is Dead' Hoax... During 1966 to Today... Clues came from Their Song and Their photo (taken and recorded during they were The Beatles). But.. ..

• If It was true! Who is always singing now?? If He was Dead. Where was his body bury ? The Beatles didn't tell us the true, why????
    • If It was false! Where did The Hoax come from? Why They did that???

In 1969 Russell Gibb, a radio Disc Jockey in Detroit, announced that Paul McCartney was dead. His proof: evidence strewn throughout The Beatles’ songs, movies, and album artwork. Newspaper and television reporters picked up the story and the news quickly spread across America.

No accident report was made public due to pending investigation of the occupant. Beatles’ insiders learned it was Paul, but kept silent. Understanding the ramifications of such news, the remaining Beatles hatched a cover up.

A Paul McCartney look alike contest was held. William Campbell won first place, but the results were never announced. Campbell’s prize was to be made a clone of Paul for photos, videos, movies, etc. Plastic surgery was used to smooth out the minor differences. They failed to fix a scar on Campbell’s upper lip - this is how you can tell authentic McCartney photos from the Campbell ones.

"Paul Is Dead" - The Great Hoax Killed

Clues Come From Beatles Albums:
    THE BUTCHER ALBUM,(YESTERDAY AND TODAY)
    REVOLVER
    SGT. PEPPER’S LONELY HEARTS CLUB BAND
    YELLOW SUBMARINE
    MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR
    WHITE ALBUM (THE BEATLES)
    ABBEY ROAD

"Paul Is Dead" - The Great Hoax Daily

=> To Be Continuous
    Wolfking
    Wolfking
    Silver Beetle
    Silver Beetle

Join date Join date : 2009-06-16
    Gender Gender : Male Age Age : 32
    Location Location : Houston, TX
    Posts Posts : 149
    Zeny Zeny : 11426
    Reputation Reputation : 15

"Paul Is Dead" - The Great Hoax Empty Re: "Paul Is Dead" - The Great Hoax

Post by Wolfking Wed 01 Jul 2009, 11:28 pm

It was A Great Hoax of The Beatles. I've seen "Paul Is Dead" - Rotten Apple on Youtube. Something Real.. Something Fake
    KoE
    KoE
    15%
    15%

Post by KoE Fri 03 Jul 2009, 11:40 pm

"Paul Is Dead" - The Great Hoax Butcher

From "THE BUTCHER ALBUM" (released on 15/06/1966)
    "The Beatles Yesterday and Today" was A real name of this album. The graphic nature of the cover gave it the nickname 'the Butcher Album." And When "The Butcher Album" was released, The Capitol records received many complaints and an alternate cover was produced.

Clues From Album Cover
    Can you see the bloody meat and assorted baby doll parts?? => That represent the horrible nature of the car accident.

Notice the set of teeth of Paul's right arm. They signify that Paul's teeth were knocked out in the car crash. This rendered dental records unavailable as a means for identifying the body.

George is holding the head of a baby doll next to Paul's head, to signify that Paul was decapitated in the accident.

Clues From Songs
    YESTERDAY:
    "I believe in yesterday, suddenly, I'm not half the man I used to be, there's a shadow hanging over me. Yesterday came suddenly..." =>Paul is no longer himself, isn't he. Or He's not who we think he is...

DR.ROBERT:
    "He does everything he can, Dr. Robert." => DR.ROBERT who did everything he could to save Paul's life after the accident. Who was DR. ROBERT? and Where is he now??.

NOWHERE MAN:
    "you don't know what you're missing, nowhere man can you see me at all?" => Paul is no longer around, and from where he is buried he can not see anyone... So where was his body???.

"Paul Is Dead" - The Great Hoax 131-1

From "YESTERDAY AND TODAY" (released on 20/06/1966)
    This cover replaced the 'Butcher Album' image after Capitol Records received complaints.

Clues From Album Cover
    There is only Paul sitting inside the trunk. The trunk can represents a coffin.

This is one of the first photographs showing a scar on Paul's upper lip. A sign that this is the imposter William Campbell sitting in for photograph sessions.

Clues From Songs
    Same "The Butcher Album"

[u*These Inferences was corresponding in this Album[/u]
    KoE
    KoE
    15%
    15%

Post by KoE Fri 03 Jul 2009, 11:59 pm

"Paul Is Dead" - The Great Hoax Revolver
    From "REVOLVER" (released on 05/08/1966)
    Clues From Album Cover
    Some people say that since Paul is the only Beatle not facing forward, that it means that he is not 'one of them' anymore. One was Dead Three is still Alive.

Clues From Songs
    TAXMAN:
    "If you drive a car *.Au.*" => Sound like they sing: "Paul". Reinforces the fact that Paul died in a car accident.
    "If you get too cold *.Au.*" =>Sound like they sing: "Paul". A reference to the state of a body after death.
    "My advice to those who die - Taxman" => Think of 'Taxman' as a Taxadermist - one who preserves the remains of the dead.

YELLOW SUBMARINE
    :
    "...sky of blue, sea of green in our yellow submarine" => The yellow submarine represents a coffin, buried beneath a sea of green which represents the grass.
    "... in the land of submarines" => In a cemetary - in the land of coffins.

GO TO GET YOU INTO MY LIFE:
    "I took a ride, I didn't know what I would find there" => Another reference to a car ride.
    "...and then suddenly I see you" => Once you read the Sgt. Pepper clues you will realize that he saw Lovely Rita.

GOOD DAY SUNSHINE:
    "Burns my feet as they touch the ground" => Sound like they sing: "Burried my feet..".
    "Then we lie beneath a shady tree" => A reference to the state of a place where Paul was Burried

AND YOUR BIRD CAN SING:
    "you can't see me, you can't see me"... "you can't see me, you can't see me" => Why you can't, because.. Paul was Dead

TOMORROW NEVER KNOWS:
    "*.Au.* played the game existance to the end" =>Sound like they sing: "Paul". Life is the 'game of existance' and when you die the game ends. The song title is taken from the 'Tibetan Book of the Dead.'

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 5:30 pm